WebPVR Mnager is totally borked :-(

J K.Eason mail at john-eason.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 18:07:00 EST 2011

> In the PVR Manager. Click the 'Recording' tab. Paste the below modes
> into the 'Recording Modes' field:
>
> flashaudio,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal
>
> Now click 'Save as Default'

The reason I suggested using the commandline to save the settings is
because I can't find a Recording Modes field in the PVR manager here,
although there is a 'Save settings as default' button on the Search tab!
You don't mean the 'Program version' field under Advanced Search which
currently has 'default' in it do you?

> Note that many programs don't become available as flashaudio (i.e.
> mp3). So if you still want to fallback on mp4 add these modes to the
> end of the above line:
>
> ,flashaac

Yes agreed. I've seen a couple recently which don't have a MP3 version.
It's probably best to leave the complete list of possible modes but put
the flashaudio one first.

Regards
       John (mail at john-eason.co.uk)