PS3 get_iplayer conversion

Jon Davies jon at hedgerows.org.uk
Mon Dec 26 11:37:23 EST 2011

On 24 December 2011 16:30, don rossie <don.rossie at googlemail.com>
wrote:> I am trying to find a way to use get_iplayer that downloads
files that> can run on the PS3 and the ipad....I have a (slight)
interest in fixing this, and a patch for ps3 users would probably be
pretty straightforward.  I had a quick (very quick) trawl of google to
see if I could find other references to this problem, but couldn't.

So could you identify one or two (currently available) programmes that
won't play on a PS3, and if possible one or two that do?

Jon