--before option in pvr searches

Graham p loweshillgraham at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 10:36:38 EDT 2011

Bill

I use the 'categories containing' field in the search tab within the PVR and set it to 'hd' when i add these series/programs to ensure only hd is downloaded.

so if you already have your program in the pvr list, delete it (the edit a pvr item doesnt allow you to edit a field outside the standard set unless you already have added it) and then se the HD value in the Categories containing field. Then click on add series.

hope this helps

Graham