Help, I can't get HD programmes any more

peter at greatideaz.co.uk peter at greatideaz.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 12:33:14 EDT 2011

Hi

For some reason the Flashhd mode programmes no longer seem to work. I’ve
tried two or three programmes and none seem to work entirely. Get_iplayer
starts ok and gets to about 8% then it has a problem with not getting the
expected frame.
I’ve used the latest versions of everything and I am running Windows 7, and
I’ve deleted  .SWFINFO just in case.
By the way, flashvhigh works fine it’s only the flashhd that doesn’t work.

All was fine until recently any ideas? Has anyone else had the same problem
or is it just me?