Web PVR Manager

Christian Hewitt get_iplayer at chrishewitt.net
Mon Aug 16 22:34:42 EDT 2010

The WebPVR is a different script. As long as you have the various required bits for normal get_iplayer to work (e.g. flvstreamer) you can download get_iplayer.cgi from here:

http://git.infradead.org/get_iplayer.git/tree

and then run the web PVR with the following command

perl get_iplayer.cgi --port=1935 --getiplayer=/path/to/get_iplayer --ffmpeg=/path/to/ffmpeg

Christian