Web PVR Manager

Adam Warren corporationofidiots at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 11:26:08 EDT 2010

  Hello!

I am a complete idiot, so if this is not the correct place to ask
questions about the usage of get_iplayer then I apologise.  Anyway...

When I used to run Ubuntu, I remember using a "Web PVR Manager", which
gave me a reasonably nice interface to use to set up a schedule for
recording certain programmes, and I loved it.  Now, for various reason,
I have been forced into using Windows 7.  get_iplayer, as it used to,
works like a charm, but I can't remember how I got the Web PVR Manager
working.  Could somebody please tell me how to use the Web PVR Manager
in the Windows version of get_iplayer, including telling me everything I
need to install, configure etc.

Thanks for your help, and, again, if this is the wrong place to ask, I
apologise.