RFC: Gitlab CI for barebox
antonynpavlov at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 04:00:11 PST 2022
I have made simple Gitlab CI for barebox.
Gitlab CI runner setup instruction and
the source for Debian 11 docker image can be found at:
Sample gitlab-ci.yaml config file:
Corresponding gitlab pipeline results:
* there are several "images size > maximum size" errors during 'build ARM'
* fake firmware blobs for ARM are used
* 'build doc' produces sphinx generated html docs archive artifact
* 'build ARM/MIPS/RISC-V/X86/sandbox' produce log/ directory archive artifacts
* no support for kvx, openrisc and powerpc
I suppose we can add your qemu barebox/test/emulate.pl tests into CI.
More information about the barebox