[PATCH] ARM: imx51: Remove stale comment
shc_work at mail.ru
Fri May 20 23:35:24 PDT 2016
Signed-off-by: Alexander Shiyan <shc_work at mail.ru>
arch/arm/mach-imx/imx51.c | 19 -------------------
1 file changed, 19 deletions(-)
diff --git a/arch/arm/mach-imx/imx51.c b/arch/arm/mach-imx/imx51.c
index 70e8971..a6784d0 100644
@@ -83,25 +83,6 @@ int imx51_devices_init(void)
- * Saves the boot source media into the $bootsource environment variable
- * This information is useful for barebox init scripts as we can then easily
- * use a kernel image stored on the same media that we launch barebox with
- * (for example).
- * imx25 and imx35 can boot into barebox from several media such as
- * nand, nor, mmc/sd cards, serial roms. "mmc" is used to represent several
- * sources as its impossible to distinguish between them.
- * Some sources such as serial roms can themselves have 3 different boot
- * possibilities (i2c1, i2c2 etc). It is assumed that any board will
- * only be using one of these at any one time.
- * Note also that I suspect that the boot source pins are only sampled at
- * power up.
#define DP_MFN_800_DIT 60 /* PL Dither mode */
More information about the barebox