Support USB port SAMA5D3

ner0 avazquez.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 08:26:56 PDT 2016

Hi, All!

I know that it is possible detect usb (mass storage devices) and mount
it using Barebox.

I am trying detect a pen drive in a sama5d3 Xplained but it don't work.
I use the command detect -l  but it seems that USB is not detectable.
I've taken a look at the file "init.c" but there is no declaration of
USB ports.
I have been modifying the code and have added support for USB (basing on
at91sam9x5k) but can't get it to work.
The driver started correctly
atmel-ehci atmel-ehci: USB EHCI 1.00
when I run "usb" to detect the devices gives me the following message:

# usb
USB: scanning bus for devices...
atmel-ehci atmel-ehci: fail to reset
0 USB Device(s) found

Am I correctly defining the USB port?
Did I miss something?

I add the patch to the version barebox-2016.06.0
Code (patch)
http://pastebin.com/FN1hcgzR

Thanks!
Regards!