No release for December

Sascha Hauer s.hauer at pengutronix.de
Thu Dec 29 01:13:01 PST 2016

Hi All,

As you probably already have noticed I was very quiet the last month.
The reason was that I was on parental leave for december. Apart from
babysitting we planned to finish the now three years lasting renovation
of our houses ground floor. The good news is that we finally finished
this task and could move from the first level down to the ground floor.
Finally \o/.
I totally underestimated how busy I would be and how demanding new born
childs can be. I originally wanted to continue reviewing patches and
make a release just as usual, but as it seems this didn't work out.
I decided to skip the december release as december is almost over
already now. I'll continue with reviewing patches in January and do a
release then. Your patches are not lost. Until then I wish you a good
start to the new year.