some patches are missed in the next branch

Sascha Hauer s.hauer at pengutronix.de
Mon Nov 2 22:51:58 PST 2015

Hi Antony,

On Tue, Nov 03, 2015 at 01:20:55AM +0300, Antony Pavlov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> These patches were added to the next branch last month:
>
>   ARM: mvebu: Lenovo IX4 300D: Fix pblb generation
>   scripts/kwbimage: Make BINARY files relative to config file
>   scripts/kwbimage: Move configfile opening to the function that reads it
>   usb: ehci-hcd: Use regular mdelay()
>   Revert "usb: ehci-hcd: detect re-entrance"
>   Revert "usb: ehci-hcd: use mdelay_non_interruptible()"
>   usb: core: return -EAGAIN on usb_* functions reentrance
>   input: usb_kbd: skip poll on -EAGAIN error
>   net: mvneta: add Armada XP compatible
>   clk: mvebu: Add corediv clock driver for Armada 370/XP
>
> Now they have gone away! Why?

I remember that I accidently did some desastrous git command like git
reset --hard and haven't been on the branch I assumed I was on. I
thought I recovered that, but it seems I haven't. Do you by accident
have the patches in one of your branches? I cannot find them in my
repository. I just picked them from the mailing list, but I would prefer
to get the original patches again.