MLO doesn't work, rest is ok

Norbert Roos nroos at webware-experts.de
Tue Sep 4 12:31:34 EDT 2012

Hello,

I just wanted to try the freshly generated MLO and barebox.bin on my
Phytec PCM049 board (OMAP4 based). Copied both files to the FAT
partition on the SD card.

Unfortunately it doesn't boot, after trying to boot from SD card the ROM
boot loader oviously skips to booting from UART.

When i replace the MLO with a different one (downloaded a compiled one),
my generated barebox.bin gets loaded and everything's fine.

Is there a simple way for debugging it? It seems like the MLO does not
get executed, as the ROM boot skips to UART boot...

bye
Norbert