UART

Vanalme Filip F.Vanalme at TELEVIC.com
Tue Mar 1 07:47:29 EST 2011

[Filip]
It seems I don't get that "error frame" message if I execute network commands (i.e. ping or tftp) immediately one after the other. The moment there are some seconds between two commands, I have the message. As if invalid data is coming in during "idle" condition and filling the receive buffer.