Current status of barebox for OMAP3530/beagle

Luca Ceresoli list at lucaceresoli.net
Thu Jan 21 05:55:00 EST 2010

Hi all,

after reading the docs and searching the list, it is still not clear to me how much barebox currently supports OMAP3530 (BeagleBoard in particular).

The omap3530_beagle_per_uart_defconfig is working great as a first stage UART loader, as well as adding a few commands. But I failed to go much further, i.e. to enable NAND support.

Is it expected to be working (and thus worth reporting problems), or is it just like "not done, and not expected to be there anytime soon"?

Thanks,
Luca