Barebox on a 3730

Orjan Friberg of at flatfrog.com
Thu Dec 2 10:06:43 EST 2010

On 2010-12-02 15:20, Orjan Friberg wrote:
> Anyone here rambooted a 3730 with barebox?  (Just to rule out that I
> need to do any software changes.)

I do have an BeagleBoard xM but it seems the user button doesn't affect
the boot sequence like it did on the original BeagleBoard, so I don't
have any other hardware to try this on.

> When setting the board in boot mode "60" is printed on the serial port

... with "60" being "\x36\x30" in printable characters.  I did a hexdump
of the garbled output and its basically a lot of 0xc0 with 0x00
sprinkled in between.

I'd appreciate any clue as to what's happening.

Thanks,
Orjan

--
Orjan Friberg