Barebox on a 3730

Orjan Friberg of at flatfrog.com
Thu Dec 2 09:20:21 EST 2010

Hi,

We have successfully used Barebox as bootloader on one of our own boards
with an OMAP 3530.  Same board, but with a 3730 instead (and a few
auxiliary components changed) I'm getting completely garbled output on
the serial port.  I tried changing the baud rate from 115200 to 38400
and 19200 to no avail.

Anyone here rambooted a 3730 with barebox?  (Just to rule out that I
need to do any software changes.)

When setting the board in boot mode "60" is printed on the serial port
by the boot ROM, the same way "40W" was printed by the 3530 so it's not
like the serial port isn't working at all.  I can bootstrap via either
USB or serial port.  We're using the omap3530_beagle_per_uart_defconfig.

Thanks,
Orjan

--
Orjan Friberg