[wireless-regdb] TDWR Channels are not prohibited anymore in FCC

Mishol, Guy guym at ti.com
Wed Mar 4 05:07:30 PST 2015

Hi,

I checked all FCC countries and apparently most of them already has these TDWR channels enabled.
The only FCC countries without TDWR channels enabled in the db.txt:
BB  CN  DM  DO  GT  MY  PA  SV  US  VE

Attached is a patch enabling TDWR for the above countries.

Note: This patch is based only on the below knowledge.

OLD FCC rules:
https://apps.fcc.gov/kdb/GetAttachment.html?id=6ykM4HwIF0kSnjYKSFkk8Q%3D%3D&desc=905462%20D05%20802.11%20Channel%20Plans%20%20Old%20Rules%20v01&tracking_number=27155

NEW FCC rules:
https://apps.fcc.gov/kdb/GetAttachment.html?id=lp4w3WTVG9PReWNFG0ckTg%3D%3D&desc=905462%20D06%20802.11%20Channel%20Plans%20%20New%20Rules%20v01&tracking_number=27155