[Pcsclite-muscle] Delegate WinSCard calls to another library (for a RDP server for example)

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 15:17:16 PDT 2024

Hello,

I have not received many contributions.

Some people added comments in https://github.com/LudovicRousseau/PCSC/issues/161
Thank you for that.

If you think that adding support of LIBPCSCLITE_DELEGATE is a bad idea
then please explain.
I have not yet added the code in the official pcsc-lite.
I think it will help the support of smart cards by RDP servers running
on Unix. And that is not a (new) security issue.
But you may think differently.

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau