[Pcsclite-muscle] CCID problem, request for help

Jahns Ralf (XC-CP/ECP3) Ralf.Jahns at de.bosch.com
Tue Mar 19 07:35:04 PDT 2024

Hello,

thank you for reading this and thank you for your time in advance.

I try to set up a microchip SEC1210 reader by UART interface on my Ubuntu 20.04 standard desktop PC.

I have downloaded, built and (as far as I can see) installed version 1.5.5 of CCID.

Pcsc lite version:
/usr/sbin/pcscd --version
pcsc-lite version 1.8.26.

The output of
sudo LIBCCID_ifdLogLevel=0x000F pcscd --foreground --debug --apdu --color | tee -i log.txt
is attached.

There are two error messages in the log:
ifdhandler.c:194:CreateChannelByNameOrChannel() failed
readerfactory.c:1105:RFInitializeReader() Open Port 0x0 Failed (/dev/ttyUSB0)

No cardreader can be found:
$ sudo pcsc_scan
Using reader plug'n play mechanism
Scanning present readers...