[Pcsclite-muscle] PCSClite 2 for older Linux distributions

Mohammadi, Parsa parsa.mohammadi at hp.com
Sun Apr 21 15:20:24 PDT 2024

Hello,

I am reaching out to inquire about the availability of pcsclite version 2.1 for Ubuntu 22.04. The current version available in the official Ubuntu repositories is 1.95. It doesn't seem like there are plans to introduce version 2+. We are exploring options to ensure compatibility with Ubuntu 22.04 for our customers and are interested in finding alternative repositories or sources that may offer PCSClite 2.1 for this distribution. If you are aware of any third-party repositories or PPAs that provide a more recent version of PCSClite compatible with Ubuntu 22.04, we would greatly appreciate any guidance or recommendations you can provide. We are also interested in Rocky 8/9.

Thanks,
Parsa