[Pcsclite-muscle] CCID_Receive Card absent or mute

Casey Tickes casey
Wed Sep 13 10:52:13 PDT 2017

Correct, I am using the NXP Pegoda reader. In my first message I stated
that these same Mifare Plus SE tags are working with the Identiv reader,
but not the Pegoda either in T=0 or T=1 protocols. I am also receiving this
message when running scriptor:

Can't allocate Chipcard::PCSC::Card object: Card is unresponsive.

Are there some config options I need to check for the reader? The Pegoda
reader currently works for Mifare UL and Classics.

Thank you,

Casey

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 1:06 AM, Ludovic Rousseau <
ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,

>> Thank you for the reply. I have tried running in T=0 protocol and receive
>> a different set of error messages (logs are pasted below). After the
>> PowerDown action, my reader becomes unresponsive and no usb commands can
>> make contact. This reader's product description states that it will work
>> with the Mifare Plus SE tags.
>>
>> The Identive AMID2U Multi ISO reader I am using is this reader:
>> http://pcsclite.alioth.debian.org/ccid/shouldwork.html#0x1FFA0x000C that
>> is listed on the CCID list of readers.
>>

> In the logs you sent you are using a different reader: a NXP Pegoda 2 N
> reader
> http://pcsclite.alioth.debian.org/ccid/shouldwork.html#0x1FC90x0107
>
> I can't find issues in the logs with this reader.
>
> Bye
>
> --
>  Dr. Ludovic Rousseau

*Casey Tickes Senior Product Innovation Engineer Gingerbread Shed*
O: 877-886-3314 x737
www.gingerbreadshed.com