[Pcsclite-muscle] CCID_Receive Card absent or mute

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau
Wed Sep 13 01:06:14 PDT 2017

Hello,

> Thank you for the reply. I have tried running in T=0 protocol and receive
> a different set of error messages (logs are pasted below). After the
> PowerDown action, my reader becomes unresponsive and no usb commands can
> make contact. This reader's product description states that it will work
> with the Mifare Plus SE tags.
>
> The Identive AMID2U Multi ISO reader I am using is this reader:
> http://pcsclite.alioth.debian.org/ccid/shouldwork.html#0x1FFA0x000C that
> is listed on the CCID list of readers.

In the logs you sent you are using a different reader: a NXP Pegoda 2 N
reader
http://pcsclite.alioth.debian.org/ccid/shouldwork.html#0x1FC90x0107

I can't find issues in the logs with this reader.

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau