[Pcsclite-muscle] ccid 1.3.13 IFD require manual smart card remove/insert to recognize the currently inserted smart card

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau
Thu Jun 30 10:34:44 PDT 2016

> On 30.6.2016 11:15, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
>
>> It is strange that you get NO log message from the CCID driver.
>

> I think you need to configure debugging of ccid in
> /usr/lib/64/pcsc/drivers/ifd-ccid.bundle/Contents/Info.plist

In fact, William, you need to use the command exactly as documented in
https://pcsclite.alioth.debian.org/ccid.html#support

sudo LIBCCID_ifdLogLevel=0x000F pcscd --foreground --debug --apdu
--color | tee log.txt

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau