[Pcsclite-muscle] ccid 1.3.13 IFD require manual smart card remove/insert to recognize the currently inserted smart card

Ivo Raisr ivo.raisr
Thu Jun 30 10:26:33 PDT 2016

On 30.6.2016 11:15, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:

> It is strange that you get NO log message from the CCID driver.

I think you need to configure debugging of ccid in
/usr/lib/64/pcsc/drivers/ifd-ccid.bundle/Contents/Info.plist

Search for ifdLogLevel and explanation below.
After modifying ccid configuration, either replug the reader or restart
pcscd.

Then post again the debug log with ccid debugging turned on.

We use Identive SCR3310 v2.0 USB SC Reader for in-house testing and it
works ok for us.

I.