Support for Symantec VIP Access.

Fung Chai Lim fungchai.lim at kaisquare.com
Tue Jan 19 10:58:05 EST 2021

Hi Dan,

Thank you for your follow-up assistance.  I managed to get further
with mixed results.  I ran the following:

sudo openconnect -v \
    -u USER-NAME \
    --protocol=anyconnect \
     --token-mode=totp \
    --token-secret=base32:SECRET-FROM-DOT-VIPACCESS \
    --csd-user=nobody \
    --csd-wrapper=/usr/lib/openconnect/csd-post.sh \
    --setuid=nobody \
    VPN-SERVER

I think I need to add the --certificate and --sslkey flags.  What are
the syntax for them?  I have managed to extract my personal credential
from my Windows laptop.  It is a pfx file.  How do I extract the
public and private keys for the -c and -k flags?

With the above command, I am able to access 2 or 3 of my company's
portals with Microsoft Edge (Linux version).  For the other portals, I
get the error message "<server> refused to connect".  Also, I am not
able to log into my account with Microsoft Teams (Linux version).  I
think I need the public/private keys to authenticate myself for those
portals.

Regards,