online presentation about OpenConnect on September 17

Daniel Lenski dlenski at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 16:02:32 EDT 2020

A PDF of my slides is now online, if anyone's curious about the
presentation! I talked quite about the process of implementing support
for GlobalProtect VPNs in OpenConnect…

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nvqhjn7a1c5mqye/How%20VPNs%20Work%20-%20Daniel%20Lenski%20at%20DAMA%20PDX%2C%20September%202020.pdf?dl=0

-Dan