online presentation about OpenConnect on September 17

Daniel Lenski dlenski at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 12:21:49 EDT 2020

Hi all,

On September 17th, I will be giving an online presentation on "how
VPNs work" to DAMA PDX (https://damapdx.org).

I’ll be drawing on my experience of contributing to the OpenConnect
client and related tools over the last few years, and getting into
some of the technical aspects of its design, and of the process of
reverse-engineering proprietary VPN protocols.

It's free to attend, and will take place on September 17 at 8:30am
Pacific, 11:30am Eastern, 3:30pm GMT, 4:30pm Central Europe.

Details here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rsvp-for-damapdx-how-vpns-work-the-ins-and-outs-with-daniel-lenski-phd-tickets-118688794379

-Dan