As easy as in Android???? Hopefully...

Kevin Cernekee cernekee at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 00:23:43 PDT 2015

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 11:24 PM, Nicolás Escudero
<nicolasescudero at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm experiencing the exact same issue posted on the original thread
> from KajMagnus:
> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2014-November/002370.html
>
> In short, I'm getting these 4 lines repeatedly over and over forever
> no matter what arguments or wrapper I use:
>
> GET https://vpn.server.com/+CSCOE+/sdesktop/wait.html
> SSL negotiation with vpn.server.com
> Connected to HTTPS on vpn.server.com
> Refreshing +CSCOE+/sdesktop/wait.html after 1 second...
>
> Tried everything, with/without wrapper, --no-xml-post, binaries, all
> same hard work and reasearch KajMagnus did, same poor luck.
>
> I'm running openconnect v6.00, on a RaspberryPi running raspbian Jessie.

An ARM host won't be able to run the x86 trojan binary directly, so a
wrapper script is probably your best bet.

> In the other hand, I'm perfectly able to connect to the same server
> using both Windows Anyconnect and Android Openconnect. Both of them
> with 100% default settings, just entered server+username and then,
> when prompted, the passcode from my RSA Hard-Token.

Try this:

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2013-October/001225.html

> COLOR NOTE: I cannot connect using AnyConnect for Android, I'm getting
> a server response saying the server doesn't have an active "Mobile
> License"....

This is checked (or not checked, in our case) on the client side, so
you should be OK using OpenConnect.  See:

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2013-November/001326.html