Time for a 6.00 release?

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Mon Jun 23 23:22:08 PDT 2014

On Mon, 2014-06-23 at 21:58 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> Is there anything else we need to fix before we call it 6.00?
> There's the Windows tun issues with odd netmasks and the ubiquitous
> confusion about how we're supposed to handle the MTU, but I'm not sure
> I'm going to hold my breath for those to be fixed.

btw. regarding that, I realized that all anyconnect clients connecting
to ocserv, the first seconds of the session perform an MTU discovery
using DPD packets (over DTLS). These DPD packets range from the maximum
MTU to small values, and have a padding with some fixed format (they do
not just contain arbitrary data after the dpd header). I attach some
example captures in case you're interested, but I wouldn't consider that
as a blocker for 6.00.