Problem with establishing VPN connections with client

Tony Zhou tonytzhou at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 16:25:40 EST 2013

I suppose this could be done for Windows Client by adding

<AutoUpdate>false</AutoUpdate>

to AnyConnectLocalPolicy.xml? I tried but it still does not connect.

Here are some logs from client might seem interesting though:

Function: CHostLocator::buildHostLocator
File: .\Utility\HostLocator.cpp
Line: 324
Invoked Function: CSocketSupport::getHostName
Return Code: -31195121 (0xFE24000F)
failed to resolve IP address server.ip.address

Function: CAutoProxy::GetAutoProxyStrings
File: .\Proxy\AutoProxy.cpp
Line: 139
Invoked Function: WinHttpGetProxyForUrl
Return Code: 12180 (0x00002F94)
SG URL https://server.ip.address:443

Function: CProxyCommonInfo::getProxyStrings
File: .\Proxy\ProxyCommonInfo.cpp
Line: 803
Invoked Function: CAutoProxy::GetAutoProxyStrings
Return Code: -30539766 (0xFE2E000A)

Function: SDIMgr::ProcessPromptData
File: .\SDIMgr.cpp
Line: 336
Authentication is not token based (OTP).