Problem with establishing VPN connections with client

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 10:48:09 EST 2013

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 4:41 PM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
<n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com> wrote:

> Did you enable the specific options for anyconnect in the configuration file?
> The anyconnect clients download some special policy etc files from the
> server that may not have been there in ocserv. Unfortunately they much
> differ on the requests they make on every version. You may want to
> check the client's log as well for clues of what failed.

btw. most cisco clients I've tried fail because they try to
auto-update from the server. If they don't find the required files for
update they close the connection. If they have the option, try to
disable auto-update as this solved my issues most of the time.