What configuration file does ocserv read for PAM settings?

Tony Zhou tonytzhou at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 07:36:42 EST 2013

Hi Nikos,

I edited the /etc/pam.d/ocserv to add the debug option:
auth    required        /lib/security/pam_radius_auth.so        debug

and what I got in log is just one line more, after auth init:
Nov 14 21:31:21 hostname ocserv[12784]: [client.ip.addr]:44236 auth init
for user 'tony' from '[client.ip.addr]:44236'
Nov 14 21:31:21 hostname ocserv[12784]: pam_radius_auth: Got user name tony

so I think there's might be something wrong with my configuration of
pam_radius to radius itself. Trying to mess with
/etc/pam_radius_auth.conf...

Thanks,
TZ