What configuration file does ocserv read for PAM settings?

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Thu Nov 14 07:33:28 EST 2013

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Tony Zhou <tonytzhou at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Nikos,
> pam_unix works for authentication. I suppose it could be an issue with the
> PAM module of RADIUS... Here's the log when I am trying to connect from
> Android client.

Do you see any relevant PAM messages in the log of your system? I'd
also suggest to edit pam.c and increase PAM_STACK_SIZE to 512*1024. It
may be that pam_radius uses more stack size than the other pam modules
(although I don't think you're in that case).

If nothing of the above helps and you're interested in debugging the
issue, I'll send you a pam.c with more debugging information enable to
see what's going wrong.