Error: either "to" is duplicate, or "ipid" is a garbage.

Hiroyuki Kawakatsu hkawakat at gmail.com
Fri May 27 01:50:59 EDT 2011

Thanks to off-line help from David Woodhouse, I uncommented the `set
-x' line in vpnc-script and tracked the error to a call to `ip route'.
A google search gave me the following clear (even to a complete n00b
like me) diagnosis and fix to the vpnc-script. This fix (the regexp
can be improved?) to the latest vpnc-script also works for me with
openconnect v2.25:

https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/3/24/645

h.
--