Changed trojan

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Dec 6 14:20:55 EST 2011

On Tue, 2011-12-06 at 18:34 +0100, Adam Piątyszek wrote:
> I tried to tcpdump the connection process of the official cient, but
> my experience with http protocol is too limited to debug this...

Use mitmproxy: http://mitmproxy.org/

Edit /etc/hosts on your VPN client host, so that it has the address of
the machine on which you run mitmproxy, for the VPN server's hostname.

Then when you connect it'll actually connect to mitmproxy, and mitmproxy
will see the Host: header in the request and pass the traffic on to the
real VPN server.