FW: disregard

Duane Hanson x at duanehanson.com
Thu Dec 9 11:46:31 EST 2004

Hello,

For a few years now I have been using the netwinder to pop mail, and when I
send out mail I use my ISP's smtp server.  I'd now like to use the netwinder
smtp server but I get the message below (relaying denied) when I try to send
out an e-mail.

The netwinder is external from the network I am on and I have the following
settings checked off in my Outlook:

"my outgoing (smtp) server requires authentication"  and
"logon to incoming mail server before sending mail"

Is there any setting I am missing here within Outlook or on the Netwinder?

Thank you