We are good at produce conductors and cables

Golden. Horse conductor at cn-goldenhorse.com
Tue Feb 10 06:44:01 PST 2015

Dear Sir,
Hi, how are you? I wish you all the best. This is Mr. Haipher from Gold Cup China.
Gold cup is a public registered cable and conductor factory for communication, power line, railways mining industries and electronics industries, do we have any chance to supply you with our attached products?
We are also looking for agents in your good market, if there is any of our  products be of your interest, please feel free to tell us.
Your kind reply is highly appreciated.
Thanks and best regards
Mr. Haipher
Website:http://en.gold-cup.cn/