32bit Cardbus CF adaptor

Mark Lord mlord at pobox.com
Sat Oct 16 12:10:41 EDT 2004

Dan,

I saw your message on linux-pcmcia.
Today I purchased a Delkin Cardbus CF adaptor
similar (identical?) to yours.

It is definitely ATA -- the standard ATA register file
is at I/O offset 0x10 from the I/O base address, and I can
indeed read/write sectors etc.. using those ports, but at
moderately slow speeds.

I think we need more info to figure out how to turn on prefetch etc..
to get the higher transfer rates used in the Windows drivers.

One thing that would be very useful to me, would be a register dump
of the I/O ports *after* the windows driver has initialized them.
Any ideas on how to do that?

Cheers
--
Mark Lord