2.6.x kernels & PCI-to-PCMCIA bridges [again]

Jar jar at pcuf.fi
Sat Jun 19 07:20:48 EDT 2004

> So, we've found one real problem and discovered that the mail client
> you're using does stupid things with white spacing / long lines.

Yes, you are absolutely right, 100% my fault, sorry for that
useless email I send. I use SquirrelMail right now and all long lines
doesn´t fit to one line. It cut the line and throw the rest words to the
second line and evidently removes the cpace. And when I throw back the
word there are no space anymore. But I should have had to notice that,
sorry.

Anyway, I corrected the long lines and also added the Komuros's todays
fixes. Driver seems to work OK for me.

--
Best Regards, Jar