[Linux-parport] ppscsi will not insert in kernel 2.6.13

Adam Baker parport at baker-net.org.uk
Fri Oct 14 18:50:40 EDT 2005

On Friday 14 October 2005 21:24, Dion van Oirschot wrote:
> Hello,

> I saw in the archive there was another posting concerning the same
> problem and there was a patch agains kernel 2.6.10. Does this patch work
> for 2.6.13 as well?

The affected file hasn't changed since 2.6.11 and I've applied the patch to
2.6.11 and successfully got ppscsi talking to a slightly different model of
Mictotek Phantom so |'d say a qualified yes.

You need to rebuild the parport module after applying the fix (assuming
parport is compiled as a module).