[Linux-parport] parport and struct inode

Sukalpa Chanda sukalpa at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 04:46:01 EST 2005

Hello  Everybody.......................
                         I am a new comer in this list.   I have a question
  How  do i    pass a paraameter to the open method of   "file_operations
struct". i have understood what to  pass and how to   pass the other arg..
that is the " filp "  in the same function , but what to
do  with the (struct inode *inode )     parameter. where and how will i
assign some value to that argument.
     one more request  can somebody give a good resource on parallel port
device driver development .
specially the  "printer driver development how to?"  . i  have one from
author "twaugh"  but that is not self explanatory   ........................
hope to listen from u dudes soon...........
bye,
Sukalpa