[Linux-parport] PC-to-PC parallel port cable

Ravi Shah shahravi20 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 19:27:53 GMT 2004

Thanks for your response.

I am sorry, but I am getting confused. Can you please explain, what difference is it
making? Now since you can connect two PCs using SPP or nibble mode and share data, why
not in ECP/EPP?

There is a document ECP Specifications from Microsoft, where this type of thing is
getting done using a special cable (which unfortunately is not available in market)?

Thanks a lot for your help,
Ravi