[GIT PULL] mtd: spi-nor: changes for v6.12

Miquel Raynal miquel.raynal at bootlin.com
Fri Sep 13 10:59:15 PDT 2024

Hi Pratyush,

pratyush at kernel.org wrote on Thu, 12 Sep 2024 12:28:57 +0200:

> Hi Miquel,
>
> Here are the SPI NOR changes for v6.12. I usually base my branch on top
> of -rc1, but this time around it seems I did it a few commits after
> v6.11-rc1. Probably just didn't notice torvalds/master had moved. Should
> make no difference in practice anyway.

I don't think I can merge your tag without the 4 minmax patches, which
means they will appear in my final merge request to Linus, unless I
explicitly don't use an -rc as a base, but this must be justified I
believe. Can you please fix the branch and regenerate the tag? I don't
mind personally if you force push, if it makes the history more clear.

Thanks!
Miquèl