output file cannot be in the UBIFS root directory check is not working quite well

kyak bas at bmail.ru
Mon Oct 8 10:40:38 EDT 2012

If a directory is not readable it only means that you can't list its
contents. But it doesn't mean that you can't list contents of directories
below that directory.

Once again, here is a simple (my) use case. My /home is not readable (i
can't list its contents), and this prevents me from building any ubifs
image inside of /home/user (which is readable).

I really hope i made myself clear this time.