DiskonChip problems.

yahoo_groups at rovoreed.com yahoo_groups at rovoreed.com
Tue Sep 6 14:39:04 EDT 2005

I used to have DiskonChip stuff working on 2.4.18 kernel, but I've been forced to upgrade to 2.4.31 and now I can't get it to work.

I used to have a driver called fldrvlnx, which created a module called doc.o and I'd simply load that module and then I could mount the DiskonChip with a line in fstab like

/dev/fla1	/mnt/fla1	msdos	defaults	0	0

Now I see in 2.4.31, things have moved on and the DiskonChip stuff is different. Can someone enlighten me as to how I'm supposed to get it to work ?

Thanks