jffs2, intel flash and i.MX21

Konstantin Kletschke lists at ku-gbr.de
Thu Jun 2 07:26:38 EDT 2005

Am 2005-06-02 19:01 +0800 schrieb Munira Ahmed:

> 1)	how can I debug that

Tell us what you did, what is happening, what should happening, what
hardware you are using, which bootloader.

> 2) 	which part of the kernel should I look into i.e where do I found the
> code to mount the jffs2 in the kernel tree

Oh my... fs/jffs2 or drivers/mtd.

> 3) what might be missing in the kernel config

Many many things. A mapping driver, or partition support, wrong
commandline, wrong chip driver, modules instead of *'s.

> 4) any other idea?

Many, your provided information is very insufficient.

Regards, Konsti