[JFFS2] GC patch for eCos port

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Nov 11 06:27:42 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 14:18 +0200, Estelle HAMMACHE wrote:
> was discussed in the eCos mailing list, but I meant that
> jffs2_gc_fetch_page should call jffs2_read_inode with the reading
> offset set to the page boundary: (offset & ~(PAGE_CACHE_SIZE-1)).
> I believe this is the expected behavior for jffs2_gc_fetch_page.

Yes, that is the expected behaviour and looks like the correct fix. I've
just committed the corresponding change to the eCos version of
jffs2_gc_fetch_page().

Sorry for the delay in responding.

The eCos port could definitely do with some love -- I did a lot of work
to remove all the Linuxisms from it, and provide abstractions like
jffs2_gc_fetch_page(), and it would be nice if someone could make the
eCos bits no longer look like it's trying to emulate the Linux VFS, but
actually behave as a proper eCos file system.

--
dwmw2