raw nand on x86 - reference boards

Stephen Brown sbrown at stirling-dynamics.com
Tue Sep 30 06:31:29 EDT 2003

Hi,

I use the p5e core module by AMPro , it is pc104 SBC and has an 8MB DOC,
only problem I would say is that they copy EEPROM bios into the boot sector,
so if your thinking about creating a boot loader might be difficult, the way
I make it work is by loading from DOS using Loadlin then after talking to
David managed to get the DOC mounted as a DOS partition , this was fine for
what I needed it to do, any specs or other information you need let me know,
if thats what your after of course.

nice to see David Woodhouse got a mention in a new book I have recently
purchased :D,

'Building Embedded Linux Systems' by Karim Yaghmour

kind regards

stephen