raw nand on x86 - reference boards

Daniel Toussaint daniel at dmhome.net
Mon Sep 29 21:42:17 EDT 2003

Indeed, as far as I can tell Compulab are really one of the few who have
this kind of nand flash implementation on an "off the shelf" SBC. I
briefly looked at their manuals/drivers, and came to the same conclusion
as you have: it may take some reverse engineering skills or "good
contacts" to get mtd to work on their board.
I think may I'll try to get a sample anyways, even so it won't be
suitable as a "reference board", it will certainly be fun to try and get
it to work. ...

Thanks,

Daniel