USB attached CF device readers

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sat May 10 21:36:25 EDT 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
David, please don't flame me on this, but I feel this is the perfect
location/list to ask this question.
How do the MTD device drivers treat a CF card that's accessible via
the USB port, and its associated reader? Just thought I'd ask. I'm not
even sure how Linux will react to the reader. Or the card even. I can
supply details about them, but on a private basis.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi